Attend an Outcome
We help technology vendors create passionate
customers by enabling the customers’ business
Price is for five people for two days.
Australia: A$7,900 (average of $790/person/day)
UK: £3,900 (average of £390/person/day)
USA: US$4,900 (average of US$490/person/day)
Provide clear insight into how Outcome-based Customer Success will work in your business.
We will use a combination of education and workshop exercises. Your team will work together to design how Outcome-based Customer Success will operate in your business.
At the end of Workshop, you’ll have:
- an understanding of the key elements of Outcome-based Customer Success
- defined a business outcome (Success Outcome) you serve
- defined the cycle your customers go through when buying and using your products and services (customer journey)
- defined the outcome you want to achieve at each step of the customer journey
- defined an ideal customer lifecycle – how you want to engage at each step of the customer journey for one segment of your customers
- assessed, at a high level, your readiness to implement the ideal customer lifecycle
- designed a productised outcome – a simple way of selling and enabling outcomes
- reviewed how Success Outcomes can help you plan for new products and services
Attendees successfully completing the course will receive an Outcome Leadership Certificate.
You’ll join a series of group meetings for graduates.
We’ll discuss progress in implementing your program.
WHAT YOU GET
Before founding Outcome Leaders, Paul Henderson led the Asia Pacific region for a mid-sized enterprise software company. He had 200 people across nine countries supporting 800 enterprise customers
He then left the software company, spent one and a half years researching and writing, and published his second book; The Outcome Generation: How a New Generation of Technology Vendors Thrives through True Customer Success.
Paul’s practical experience and his research for the book underpin the Outcome-based Customer Success program.
Our business name is Outcome Leaders. But, we’re not the Outcome Leaders. That will be your role. We’ll help you lead your organization to Outcome-based Customer Success. We give you the framework and methodology. But the program will be yours.
We won’t be the heroes or heroines of this story.
That will be you.
OUTCOME FOCUSED COMPANIES