What we do
We help technology vendors create passionate customers
by enabling the customers’ business outcomes.
By doing this, we help you
How we do it
We provide a combination of online tuition, exercises and calculators and face-to-face consulting and facilitation. You’ll build a tailored Outcome-based Customer Success program for your busine
We Help You Through Four Steps
How to Engage
Subscribe to the online tuition. Have key people watch the videos, do the exercises, use the calculator.
Objective – educate on the concepts of Outcome-based Customer Success.
Subscription price USD490 per company per annum which includes membership of Outcome Leaders Club.
We’ll provide more detailed education then take you through a two-day workshop.
Objective – you’ll see how Outcome-based Customer Success would be applied in your business.
Price – USD6900.
Outcome Leaders Club
This club is for executives implementing, or wanting to implement, Outcome-based Customer Success. Membership includes –
- Access to the online tuition ‘How Outcome-based Customer Success Works’
- An initial 50-minute consult with Outcome Leaders founder Paul Henderson
- Membership of a community of executives facing the same challenges as you
We’ll tackle topics such as
- How do I convince fellow executives and staff to adopt an outcomes approach?
- How do I implement Outcome-based Customer Success?
- How do I overcome the challenges along the way?
This is a learning group. Everyone should both draw from and contribute to the community.
And, together, we’ll help each person be an Outcome Leader for their business.
Not sure if a customer success program is right for you?
- We’ll conduct a customer success study for your business.
- We’ll provide education, then take you through the first steps of the planning process.
- At the end, you’ll have everything you need to decide if a true customer success program is right for you.
The Outcome Generation provides the foundation for Outcome-based Customer Success.
How to use outcomes to drive the internal operations of a business.
For planning new products and services, we use the BEND Growth framework. You’ll develop lots of new ideas, including ways of disrupting your market. You’ll then prioritize the ideas and develop a practical action plan.
Download – No Contact Details Required
DEEP engagement starts with being crystal clear about business results your customers regard as success. We help you thrive by enabling that success.